Sunday, July 25, 2010

St. John's wort: A non-ototoxic antidepressant

Thank god there's a non-ototoxic one out there.

St. John’s Wort—A Non-Ototoxic Anti-Depressant

Susceptibility to ototoxicity is something I'll add to my patient profile. From now on, I'm going to mention it to every doctor who prescribes me medication, and I will check it online before taking any supplement. Ear damage is nothing to mess around with.

The poor little ear neurons are so sensitive!

I've been to the edge of the cliff and back ... at least a few feet back from the edge (ear ringing no longer all that bad), and I will live the rest of my life with a firm promise to do whatever I can to avoid ear ringing!

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to getting what you want from this blog

If you are a healthy person, you might like posts on: meaning of life, spirituality, nonduality, how health affects personality, weird ideas, criticism of medicine, ideas for better healthcare, feminism, thought experiments, personal growth.

If you have Lyme or invisible illness, you might like: explaining Lyme, Lyme disease, Lyme and family, explaining Lyme, illness and esteem, Lyme rage, emotional fatigue, illness and identity, discrimination against sick people, illness and young people.

If you are going through recovery from illness, read recovery after illness.

I love hearing from readers. You can reach me at the gmaill address freeideasblog1.

Like this blog? Like Free Ideas on facebook!
or subscribe to my youtube channel.
- - -